February, 2022 - PC Downtime/Resources/Org Actions Boosts Feb 15, 2022 11:26:28 GMT -5
Post by Jopper13 on Feb 15, 2022 11:26:28 GMT -5
== IMPORTANT UPDATE ==
Due to the state of the COVID-19 situation, we are not having an in-person LARP event and this month we are simply doing background narrative or downtime action options.
== DATE & TIME ==
Monday, February 21st
- Monthly PC involvement, Resources, & Organization Action Deadlines
== MEMBERSHIP INFO==
MEMBERSHIP UPDATES AND EXP BOOSTS
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we have decided to do the following:
1) Add a “tiered exp bonus” based on the chosen membership of the month. Basic will give another +1, Standard +2, and Premium a +3 bonus. This is IN ADDITION to the Exp awarded by the chosen membership.
2) Players who commit PCs to the virtual event this month will earn Organization exp as if they attended an event with proper heraldry.
Click here to pay for your membership services for February!
***NOTE: We are currently having issues with our website software that allows us to change the page with the membership/PayPal info. Please use the link above even though it will say "December" on it. Everything is still correct. ***
Click here to sign-up for the Optional February PC Virtual Involvement!
*NOTE: Signing up a PC to get involved in one of the encounters available DOES require a membership to do so:
- Basic memberships do not allow PC involvement in any of the options this month.
- Standard allows 1 PC to focus on 1 option.
- Premium allows up to 2 PCs to focus on 2 options (different or the same).
To clarify, you may focus on 2 options. Either with 1 PC taking both option slots, or 2 PCs splitting the options slots
== STORY INFO & SPECIAL MECHANICS ==
There is no campaign story focused virtual encounter this month. However, players may have their PCs sign up to be involved in downtime recovery and/or coin earning, boosting resource skill usage, or boosting organization actions this month.
= MEMBERSHIP VIRTUAL ENCOUNTER SPECIAL MECHANICS =
1) Optional PC Involvement Encounter and Deadline
Players this month have some options for their PCs.
This DOES require Standard or Premium memberships for PCs to be involved; Basic memberships (which usually involve an NPC element to the ongoing story) are not being used this month for virtual encounters.
A Standard membership allows a player to involve ONE PC in ONE option.
A Premium membership allows a player to involve ONE PC in TWO options, ONE PC in ONE option twice for a boost, -OR- TWO PCs in up to TWO options total.
You simply sign up via the link above and detail out which PCs are involved and what their "focus" is.
The options available are:
1) PERSONAL RESOURCE USE BOOST: This optional encounter is available for players to enhance their current Resource skill endeavors that are not focused on the main encounter of the month. Choosing this option will be a significant boost, similar to enhancing a Resource skill effort with Clout. This option must be paired with a Resource skill usage by a PC that has Resources currently active.
2) PERSONAL ORGANIZATION ACTION BOOST: This optional encounter is available for players to enhance their current Organization Action endeavors that are not focused on the main encounter of the month. Choosing this option will be a significant boost, similar to enhancing a Resource skill effort with Clout. This option must be paired with an Organization Action and the effort will be applied to their monthly actions.
3) DOWNTIME ACTIONS: This optional encounter is available for players to either focus on healing and repairs, making money, or both. This option is more "to the point" and less narrative driven but allows players the option to work on recovery or earning coin. Relevant skills of the PC will be factored into this effort as well. This option does not require any Resources or Org Actions but relevant skills of the PC will be factored into the overall success.
The deadline for this involvement is Monday, February 21st.
Players will receive a confirmation email detailing the results (downtime recovery/coin) and/or confirming the influence on their resources/Org actions.[/b][/font]