June 2020 Membership Info Jun 9, 2020 10:46:46 GMT -5
Post by Jopper13 on Jun 9, 2020 10:46:46 GMT -5
== IMPORTANT UPDATE ==
Due to the gatherings ban in Wisconsin and the state of the COVID-19 situation, we have cancelled the June LARP event. Instead, we are doing some online options for player involvement with their PCs based on current storyline.
== DATE & TIME ==
Sunday, June 14th
- Resources & Organization Action Deadlines
- PC Involvement Deadline (See below)
== MEMBERSHIP INFO==
***Due to the event itself being cancelled, all players who sign up for a Basic, Standard, or Premium memberships will automatically be awarded the +2 bonus attendance exp.
MEMBERSHIP UPDATES AND EXP BOOSTS
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we have decided to do the following:
1) Continue offering CLOUT as a special Perk option that is available to everyone as one of the membership perks.
2) Expand on the +2 bonus Attendance exp to reflect on the events that would have had multiple days (on top of the base exp offered by each membership). (JUNE WAS SLOTTED FOR A SINGLE DAY EVENT; SO THIS BONUS IS +2 FOR JUNE)
3) Add a “tiered exp bonus” based on the chosen membership of the month. Basic will give another +1, Standard +2, and Premium a +3 bonus. This is IN ADDITION to the Exp awarded by the membership AND the bonus attendance exp we are offering.
4) This “tiered exp bonus” will be retroactively added to the memberships purchased in March and will be added to any months that we have to cancel events during this pandemic.
For example, in June:
-Basic membership will award 6 exp (3 base + 2 attendance + 1 tier bonus)
-Standard will award 7 exp (3 base + 2 attendance + 2 tier bonus)
-Premium will award 11 exp (6 base + 2 attendance + 3 tier bonus)
Click here to pay for your membership services for June!
Click here to sign-up for the Optional June PC Involvement Encounters!
*NOTE: Signing up a PC to get involved in one of the encounters available in June DOES require a membership to do so:
- Basic allows none
- Standard allows 1 PC
- Premium allows 2 PCs
== STORY INFO & SPECIAL MECHANICS ==
After a month of recovery and economic swell, the Chieftains and commanders of the Northern Clans and the outposts on the Shield of Mardrun have put out the call for action once again; this time offering a more tangible reward. Many of the outposts of the shield north of Clan Whiteoak either suffered damage in the recent Mordok push or learned about lacking defenses that need attention. They are in need of craft and tradespeople to help repair and, if enough help comes, fortify their outposts to help weather these attacks in the future. These Chieftains and commanders have made clear a promise of honest pay for honest work with bonuses for skilled trades or knowledge applicable to the task.
And to the south, in the lands of Clan Shattered Spear, Clan Whiteoak, and even some areas of the Great Forest, Mordok who were driven off and separated from the main retreating force last April have been causing problems for the Ulven who occupy the lands. Although these large warbands of Mordok were defeated or dispersed, a sizeable amount of Mordok have been roaming the territories in small groups. This has been making the roads much more dangerous and isolated farmsteads have reported Mordok raids or sightings nearby. Several farms have been found with the families gone; slaughtered by mordok or dragged off for a worse fate. As a result, the local Chieftains have made the call for hunting parties to gather and cull these groups of the Ulven’s ancient foe in exchange for barter goods of worth or silver coin. Though the Chieftains make it clear that these hunting parties will often be working far from civilization and the support and aid it provides... the necessity to have multiple small groups covering large tracts of land could make this effort dangerous for those willing to sign up for it.
= JUNE MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL MECHANICS =
1) Optional PC Involvement Encounter and Deadline
Players this month have some options to get involved in the current story line if they so choose. This DOES require Standard or Premium memberships to be involved!
A Standard membership allows a player to involve ONE PC in either option.
A Premium membership allows a player to involve ONE PC in both options -OR- TWO PCs, one PC in one option and a second PC in the other option.
You simply sign up via the link above and detail out which PCs are involved and what their "focus" is.
The two options available are:
1) Focus on trades and skilled labor to help expand on repair, construction, and outpost defense expansion of the Shield of Mardrun.
2) Focus on hunting parties going out to track down mordok groups that slipped past the Shield of Mardrun.
The deadline for this involvement is Sunday, June 14th.
Players who assist their involvement with the encounter with Resources or Organization actions will make a significantly larger impact on their PCs involvement; whether that be more impactful or more profitable.
At the end of the month, we will release a story narrative detailing out how the story progresses.